Best 10 3D Printing softwares
One fascinating innovation in printing technology of this era is 3D printing. Well if you are new to 3D Printing then you should first go through this post on definition of 3D Printing and it’s functions.
So before starting the printing process you need to create a digital 3D Modal of the Object. This 3D modal will then be used to print 3D object. You can use 3D Printing softwares for generating 3D Modal file. Here i am listing down best 10 3D Modeling softwares as per their features and performance and most of them are Free to use-
(1) Maya – Maya is a software used for 3D animation and object modeling software. This software is widely used in animated movies around the world. You can check the Autodesk website link to check out more about Maya.
(2) Blender –Blender is an open source 3D modeling software. You can use the software free of cost. If you see functionality wise Blender is one of most efficient tool for generating best digital models of 3D objects.
(3) Bonzi3D- Bonzi3D is a CAD designing based 3D object modeling software.
(4) 3DTin – 3DTin is a free browser based 3D modeling software . You can use various tools to generate 3D Model online.
(5) 123Design- 123 Design is a freemium and beginner level modeling tool. Most of the features in this softwares are for non commercial use.
(6) OpenSCAD- OpenSCAD is a free software for 3D modeling.
(7) Cinema 4D Studio– CINEMA 4D Studio is another software for 3D modeling and animation. As well as containing all of the features found in CINEMA 4D Prime, Visualize and Broadcast, CINEMA 4D Studio adds advanced character tools, hair, a physics engine and an unlimited client network for rendering. The result is that CINEMA 4D Studio can tackle any project you throw at it with ease.
(8) 3ds Max – 3ds Max is again a 3D modeling software from Autodesk Inc. This software is capable of creating 3D animation,3D object modeling and simulation which are used in games, movies and motion pictures.
(9) Rhino 3D – Rhino 3D is a 3D modeling application commonly used for industrial design,marine design,jewelry and many other industry areas.Rhino 3D can produce designs in upto 30 different file formats. Its easy to learn and use and cost of the licence is also comparatively low.
(10)FreeCAD – FreeCAD is an advace 3D animation tool built for 3D modeling, animation and simulation. It’s basically a parametric 3D modeler which allows you to customize your 3D design by just changing in input parameters. It’s an open source tool and is maintained by FreeCAD Community. FreeCAD is available on major platforms like Windows, Ubuntu, Mac OSX, Fedora.