10 Best Websites to Make Money from Photography
Are you a good photographer? Why not sell your vision to the market and make money from Photograph. Yes, below are the best 10 websites that will help you to make money from photography at best price on your each shoot.
1. Shutterstock: Shutterstock is the online photograph selling platform which has paid over $350 million to its contributors. Shutterstock also allows to keep the copyright and helps to earn up to 30% of the sale price of your photos depending on the size of the image. A general payout varies between $0.25-$28 per sale.
2. iStock Photo: iStock Photo is another great platform for the photo business. It pays a standard royalty payout at only 15% per download and increases up to 45% depending on the popularity of your photo.
3. Alamy: Alamy currently equips sale of over 60 million images and videos on the website. One of the reasons is that it offers 50% royalty payment to each photograph sold.
4. 500px Prime: This website lists images of around 5 million photographers around the world. 500px serves 70% net for each license sold. It attracts a good number of photographers as it provides a free account on 500px to each new user.
5. SmugMug Pro: SmugMug Pro is another great platform to sell your creativity, passion, and vision. It provides a high royalty but has no free option. If you are a photographer and want to lead your business then this is the best site for true entrepreneurs mindset.
6. PhotoShelter: One of the unique fact about PhotoShelter is that it allows your full control about the display of your photos and minimises the competition. It also provides cloud storage for your photos and an intuitive interface.
7. Etsy: Etsy is a good platform to see your photos along with wedding decorations. This website requires a good skill set of marketing techniques, much time and energy to sell at a good bargain.
8. PhotoMoolah: This website leads a different scenario. It allows selling your photos upon winning to different contests. Thus there exists no chance of competition and serves really a good price, only if you could manage to win a content.
9. Can Stock Photo: It is the easiest way to sell your photos. But you need to be approved and verified first. Then you can upload your work with categorized keywords and earn up to 50% royalties on the site.
10. Dreamstime: Dreamstock is a reputable and trusted platform to sell your photos. Royalty on each scale ranges from 25-50% and could go up to 60%. Additional bonuses are also approved on submission.